This is the first Toddler Preschool in a box (Box 1).
Other boxes will become available when they are ready for release.
In this Toddler Preschool in a box there are 14 fun, educational activities for toddlers to do with their parents.
Concepts and activities included are
- Alphabet recognition craft Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd and Ee
- Number recognition roads 1-6
- Window shapes activity (square and triangle)
- Colour sorting stickers (3 colours)
- Play dough number activity
- Fun fine motor activity (using tweezers)
- Tracing and drawing lines (exercises to help strengthen those little fingers and support a good pencil grip and writing skills)
- Fun name activity
- Cutting activity
- Colour in book.
Everything you need to complete the activities are included in the box.
Please include child's name in the notes section on your cart page (add a note to your order) so we can personalise the name activity worksheet
No Po Box deliveries as our courier does not deliver to these addresses.
Disclaimer: Recommended age is 2-3 years of age. Adult supervision is always required and recommended age is only a guideline.
Although ever effort has been made to exclude small parts due to choking hazards, some things may still be considered small. Adult supervision is always required while doing activities.